Cougars – almost the entire spirit store is on sale! Spirit gear is up to 50% off! Get a great deal on your spring hats, water bottles, clothes and more!! Click HERE to purchase!
2016-2017 HCE PTA ANNUAL FUND
Are you ALL IN for HCE? Show your “Cougar Pride”
Community support is what allows HCE to be an exceptional school with unique programs, terrific teachers, and an innovative curriculum. HCE relies upon the generosity of parents, grandparents, alumni, parents of alumni, faculty, staff and friends like you to keep our school flourishing.
Without the “Cougar Pride” Annual Fund, our students’ experiences would be dramatically different.
Your contribution and our PTA help provide the following:
- $175,000+ in Teacher Salaries supporting specialists in Reading and Math
- $35,000+ in Curriculum Support including grade level field trips, in-class technology, staff development, literacy library, and Teacher Basics & Beyond (annual allowance for each teacher for classroom supplies)
- $25,000+ in Enrichment Programs such as Spelling Bee, DARE, Winds of Time, Reflections art recognition, science enrichment lab, Hands on Science, Science Fair, Space Maker Lab, Book Fair, Talent Show, and class parties
- $30,000+ in Campus and Community activities such as Lunch with Heroes, Red Ribbon Week, Parent Education, Field Day, Health Fair, Bike Rodeo, Fifth Grade track meet and graduation celebration, Teacher Appreciation luncheons, grounds maintenance, Buddy Family program, Summer Reading, crossing guard officers and Spirit t-shirts for all students
- $5,000+ in Campus Communication such as directory, newsletter, website and yearbook
- $20,000+ in Professional Development Teacher Conferences including Rigor, Relevance and Relationships, Capturing Kids Hearts, Creative Mathematics seminars, as well as the Literacy for All conference to bring best practices in education back to our campus!
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here